NFS Share Error

• Hello,

I get this error when trying to setup a share for NFS. It seems to suggest a naming conflict but the share folder is not shared with any other service and I get the same error even if I try to create a new share during the NFS set up process.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

• That makes sense as I see two entries for one of my drives when selecting a device for the share. Here's the output:

Code
    /dev/sda1: LABEL="New" UUID="693B6D9D1C46E340" TYPE="ntfs" PARTUUID="ba909f3e-01"
    /dev/sdb1: UUID="9699c594-c3c3-454b-aebf-2e406be35a98" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="8dfa1378-01"
    /dev/sdb5: UUID="302090bb-b535-4b42-8967-3ea5c7ca6241" TYPE="swap" PARTUUID="8dfa1378-05"
    /dev/sdc1: LABEL="Backup" UUID="6850231D63E79D78" TYPE="ntfs" PARTUUID="96311eb9-01"
  • This is what I've got:

Code
    usage: omv-confdbadm read [-h] [--prettify] [--defaults | [--uuid [UUID] |
                              --filter [FILTER]]
                              id
    omv-confdbadm read: error: argument id: No such data model: conf.service.filesystem.mountpoint
  • OK, here it is:

I've no idea why I have two entries for the same drive. The drive wasn't formatted in omv, it was added as is at the same time as my Backup drive and neither drive was present when omv was installed.

• I've edited config.xml and removed the duplicate mntent entry so now I only see one entry for the drive when creating the share but now I am getting this error:

• Here it is:

• It wont allow me to disable the filesystem notification, it throws up the same error.

I tried your code but there is no openmediavault-filesystem.conf so I ran the same on openmediavault-system.conf and got this:

Code
    check system $HOST
      if loadavg (1min) > 4 for 3 cycles then alert
      if loadavg (5min) > 2 for 3 cycles then alert
      if memory usage > 90% then alert
      if cpu usage (user) > 95% for 2 cycles then alert
      if cpu usage (system) > 95% for 2 cycles then alert
      if cpu usage (wait) > 95% for 2 cycles then alert
  • Here it is:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately i still don't have good handling of omv-confadm update, so you have to do it manually

backup this file /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

Now edit the config.xml file and find the string monitfilesystems, go to line below and in the xml tags <enable> change it to 0

Run omv-mkconf monit

Reboot see if the error goes away this time

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!