No webgui after upgrade OMV 2 to OMV 3

• I just upgrade OMV 2 to OMV 3.
    Everything is fine, SSH is allright.
    Samba works i can access the smb directories.
    All my plugins work (Plex and transmission)

But the webgui return a blank page with firefox or chromium.
    Any idea to solve this minor problem ?

Perdon my english

OMV 3.0.88 | OMV Extras 3.4.29 | Proliant ML110

• Ooops sory it works fine after a reboot.

But now i cannot access to Plex web client but i reach plex on my tv
    Plex webclient finally work after uninstall and reinstall plexpy addon through the webgui.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pololasi ()

• Did you upgrade omv2 -> omv3 through the terminal?
    If yes, despite the fact now seems everything ok, I would suggest you to start from scratch, and just install omv3 from fresh install not upgrade.

The reason for that, is debian (the distro under the hood for omv) changed to systemd, that's a huge change for the distro and I found out that at the beginning everything seemed fine, after a couple of weeks, I was encountering a lot of issues, so my suggestion for you, would be just go ahead and install omv3 from scratch instead and you will have no problems.

• Yes i upgraded trough SSH
    And if you read my former post above yours and the resolved in the title of the thread you will see that everything is fine now.
    No need to install OMV 3 from scratch, and yes I know debian I use it in one of my laptops, Archlinux is on the other one so i am familliar with systemd.

• Yep I saw that was solved, I just wanted to advise you, that upgrading omv2 -> omv3 through ssh is not a really good advise, but if you are experienced with arch you probably are aswell on the breaking\fixing thing of side good luck then :D

• Arch is not complicated.
    Two years on Arch and nothing broken.

Upgrading to OMV 3 trough SSH is not the better way. And install from scratch is the best way I understand it.
    But upgrading is not so dangerous. I am not the only one who succeed in. There is some configuration tips and it runs.

The most difficult for me is to say those things in English. :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!