Trouble with pex enabled in transmission

• So I have a problem with transmission after an upgrade OMV2 to OMV3.
    I think it is my former config in OMV 2 wich is not recognied in OMV 3

Something with pex and rpc I think.
    I try to disable and enable pex and/or RPC settings trough the webgui but I have allways the same message.

The property 'pexenabled' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.transmissionbt'.

He are the details

exception 'OMV\AssertException' with message 'The property 'pexenabled' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.transmissionbt'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:71Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(186): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->assertExists('pexenabled')#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('pexenabled', '1', false)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(90): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/transmissionbt.inc(129): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.tr...')#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(194): OMV\Engined\Module\TransmissionBt->startService()#6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusfF...', '/tmp/bgoutpute6...')#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#11 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#12 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#13 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#14 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#15 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#16 {main}

Do i have to uninstall and reinstall transmision trough the webgui or can i fix it on SSH ?

OMV 3.0.88 | OMV Extras 3.4.29 | Proliant ML110

• I just reinstall

Code
    apt-get purge openmediavault-transmissionbt

Then i open firefox clear the cache and reinstall transmission trough the webgui.
    Putting the same settings as in OMV 2 for pex and webrpc and it works
    Thanks subzero79

OMV 3.0.88 | OMV Extras 3.4.29 | Proliant ML110

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!