Organizr in front of OMV

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Organizr in front of OMV

I'm trying to setup organizr to have easy access to everything in my homelab and most things work fine but when I add my OMV instance it's giving me a blank page. Is there any way for me to enable iframes so that I can access OMV from within Organizr? (All of this is behind a caddy reverse proxy btw) I'm on the latest version of OMV with all packages up to date. I read another thread about getting it to work but they used the links plugin and I'm not able to find that in the default repo or the extras repo.
    • I have no idea if this will work but this is the code that the links plugin used. Put it in a file, make it executable, and execute it.

Shell-Script

1. #!/bin/bash
      2. set -e
      3. . /etc/default/openmediavault
      4. . /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/helper-functions
      5. omv_set_default OMV_NGINX_SITE_WEBGUI_SECURITY_CSP_ENABLE 0
      6. omv_set_default OMV_NGINX_SITE_WEBGUI_SECURITY_XFRAMEOPTIONS_ENABLE false
      7. omv-mkconf nginx
      8. invoke-rc.d nginx restart
      9. omv_purge_internal_cache
      Display All
      omv 4.1.13 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • ryecoaaron wrote:

I have no idea if this will work but this is the code that the links plugin used. Put it in a file, make it executable, and execute it.

Shell-Script

1. #!/bin/bash
      2. set -e
      7. omv-mkconf nginx
      Display All
      Hey this worked to some extend, it allows me to view the login page. Then i get a login loop, redirects me to to login page once filled in my username/password.
      Please advise!

Kind regards
    • ezra wrote:

Hey this worked to some extend, it allows me to view the login page. Then i get a login loop, redirects me to to login page once filled in my username/password.
      Please advise!
      This code didn't cause a login loop. Sounds like your root filesystem is full and/or you need to clear your browser cache.

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
    • ryecoaaron wrote:

I have no idea if this will work but this is the code that the links plugin used. Put it in a file, make it executable, and execute it.

Shell-Script

1. #!/bin/bash
      2. set -e
      7. omv-mkconf nginx
      Display All

This worked for me too!

Quick side question will these changes be sticky or will I need to run that script again on reboot/update?

Thanks!
    • da_guy2 wrote:

Quick side question will these changes be sticky or will I need to run that script again on reboot/update?
      They actually make changes to /etc/default/openmediavault. So, they should survive reboots and upgrades.