After update to 4.x "A start job is running for..."

• Hi,

yesterday I've updated to v4... First it looked pretty good. The first reboot took a while, so I wondered and walked to the server: "[1 of 2] A start job is running for..." I asked Google and searched the forum, no solution for my problem :(

Please someone can help me? Sorry for my English :(

Best regards
    Lukas

• Offizieller Beitrag

The system is probably doing a filesystem check.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Every time I reboot?

Do you let it finish and it still happens every time you reboot?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hard to say. I would look through the logs in the omv web interface. If you can't find anything there, look in /var/log/

• Between "Okt 16 19:32:12 omv systemd[1]: Mounted /tmp." and the next event there are exactly the 90s.

• No. I saw this a couple of times in testing vm’s but I couldn’t solve it.

I also had this issue while passing my sas controller to a vm under proxmox:

https://forum.proxmox.com/thre…h-lsi-3008-mpt3sas.29577/

The solution I described there in the proxmox forum, but I think it won‘t help here.

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Thank you subzero79 and hoppel118 for your responses. Tried adding "x-systemd.device-timeout=10" to fstab, but it's the same behavior (the system waits for 90s). Also looked into the proxmox thread, the problem looks different.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!