errors mount, umount, shared folder

• Hi,

I do use six hdd, btrfs, raid10. I had to replace the first drive because of bad blocks. I do used the commands 'add' and 'delete missing' to do this.

Now, I do have some trouble with my filesystems and I do speak of every filesystem, not only the raid10-array.

There is just the raid-array selectable for shared folders. Other mounted partitions are not shown. When I try to umount this not selectable partition I do have the following error:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'The XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[(((((fsname='/dev/sdg3' or fsname='/dev/disk/by-id/ata-Crucial_CT512MX100SSD1_14260C6AB776-part3') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-id/wwn-0x500a07510c6ab776-part3') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-label/OMV-Data') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-uuid/3440785c-e2cb-488f-93e1-bd30aed3cd1f') or fsname='3440785c-e2cb-488f-93e1-bd30aed3cd1f')]' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s).' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:172
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(952): OMV\Config\Database->getByFilter('conf.system.fil...', Array, 1)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->umount(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('umount', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'umount', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

The same happens while trying to unmount the raid10-array:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'The XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[(((((fsname='/dev/sdb' or fsname='/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD40EFRX-68N32N0_WD-WCC7K5CRTF53') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-id/wwn-0x50014ee2645e1d37') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-label/Halut-NAS-Data') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-uuid/5238e0fa-b814-4d3d-baed-0eb668c4f65c') or fsname='5238e0fa-b814-4d3d-baed-0eb668c4f65c')]' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s).' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:172
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(952): OMV\Config\Database->getByFilter('conf.system.fil...', Array, 1)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->umount(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('umount', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'umount', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

This happend after I had to install OMV3 again. Tried to upgrade to OMV4 but I had even more problems with 4.0.6. No shared folders accessible other the network...

mount shows:

I do have 2 entries for /dev/sdb:

/dev/sdb on /srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-WDC_WD40EFRX-68WT0N0_WD-WCC4E1PF3UN9 type btrfs (rw,relatime,space_cache,subvolid=5,subvol=/)
    /dev/sdb on /export/Backup type btrfs (rw,relatime,space_cache,subvolid=258,subvol=/@Backup)

I ask for help, as I don't know where to fix this...

Kind regards,

Tom

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!