xfs file system on raid1 lost after upgrade to 4.0.6-1

• Hello everyone! after searching the internet for answers and got nothing, I'm here as a last resort. In short, I was unable to install letsencrypt cause of some troubles I upgraded to 4.0.6-1 to solve them. It worked! but now i've lost my second filesystem witch is xfs on a raid1 (all my stuff is backed up there X/ ) my main partition is on a 120gb ssd (sda) witch is fine and all my stuff on it , my problem is i can created back my raid witch sdb and sdc (2 x 4tb WD RED HHDs) but the filesystem is still missing in omv... with some debugging ive find ( ima total noob here ) that my main gpt is corrupted but apparrently i got a functional backup (witch is used everytime i scan with fsck). Honnestly right now i just want to recover my stuff on those HDDs and maybe reconsider that raid1 ( wich i find useless right now cause both of them got the same error cause I didnt really know what was a raid1 at the time). I can provide any info, just ask cause irhgt now i don't know what could be usefull...

• Hi,

it is a bit confuse for me ... here are my questions:
    - did you use the same hardware as before?
    - where are the drives connected to?
    - can you ssh into your box (as root) and execute commands?

Sc0rp

• Hello !

Yes it is the same Hardware, an SSD as main drive and 2 WD RED 4tb Hdds (raid1) for data all directly connected to the motherboard and yes I can ssh and do stuff. Everything is functionnal exept my data filesystem :-/

• This is the output

Bash
    root@nastradamus:~# blkid
    /dev/sda1: UUID="51ab12f7-fbec-402a-aaad-b588aab7e3c5" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="9ebc5f72-01"
    /dev/sda5: UUID="d8fb3880-dd03-4b35-9bc4-6bfd6c4ea889" TYPE="swap" PARTUUID="9ebc5f72-05"
    /dev/sdc: UUID="4c5cf1ae-4e97-b480-f906-8beb9f592872" UUID_SUB="76d40d92-1c4a-5340-651f-8ca05fb8946a" LABEL="nastradamus:WDREDHDD" TYPE="linux_raid_member"
    /dev/sdb1: PARTLABEL="Microsoft reserved partition" PARTUUID="ca600da2-359a-445c-9ca9-d8b7c07744e5"

*hope this is the right way to post code , i'm not used to forums... :/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!