Network manager with OMV on Banana Pi

• Hi All,

I have a Banana Pi M2U - i know this is not a good board and it is not supported by Armbian so I am limited to the images I can use (very limited).

Anyway, I have Raspian / jessie (kernel 3.10.107 - i know this is old but it is most current available) installed with OMV installed on it. I have got it working quite well and it is stable.

In the OMV GUI there are no network interfaces showing. If I try to add a network interface using the OMV GUI, it works but causes a conflict with the existing network interface that is installed/configured as part of the standard image.

What I want to do is get control of the network interfaces and remove the preinstalled config then add new through the OMV GUI.

Can someone help with what I need to do? I think it would help if I install a network manager so I can clean up what is currently installed.

Many thanks for any assistance.

• Hi you have in the network interface:

and

Code
    nano /etc/dhcpcd.conf

And at the end:
    You have to adjust it to your Network

https://github.com/Wolf2000Pi

OMV6 Hewlett-Packard HPE-411at - Intel Core i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz - 16GB Ram

Proxmox omv 7 sandworm Dell OptiPlex 7050 i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz - 32GB Ram (Test!!!!)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!