missing omv-letsencrypt command

• Hi,

I justed reinstall OMV 3.0 as my system HDD crashed. I also reinstalled the lastest letsencrypt version. The setup works fine and I can also generate a valid certificate. However, I am not able to create a cron job. When I try to enter the omv-letsencrypt command in the shell, it says that the command does not exists. A reinstall of the plugin did not help. Is this a bug?

best regards,

• Offizieller Beitrag

I justed reinstall OMV 3.0 as my system HDD crashed. I also reinstalled the lastest letsencrypt version. The setup works fine and I can also generate a valid certificate. However, I am not able to create a cron job. When I try to enter the omv-letsencrypt command in the shell, it says that the command does not exists. A reinstall of the plugin did not help. Is this a bug?

Nope. I changed the plugin quite a bit. Since the cron job really shouldn't need to be edited, I stopped creating a scheduled job. It creates a cron job at /etc/cron.d/openmediavault-letsencrypt that runs monthly. I also got rid of the omv-letsencrypt command since it contained duplicate code from the rpc file.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!