• hi guys,

got a little problem :( done a clean install today and updated to 4.0.7.1 (Arrikas) everything looks great untill i want to mount my HDD's.
    i have 4 HDD's 1x 120GB SSD for system 2x1TB as Raid 1x4TB.
    Mounting the Raid and SSD no problem but when i want to mount the 4TB hdd's i always get the same error.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/sdd1' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mount: can't find mount source /dev/sdd1 in /etc/fstab

Fehler #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/sdd1' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mount: can't find mount source /dev/sdd1 in /etc/fstab in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(715): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(874): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem->mount()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

and i dont know why. all HDD's worked great with OMV 2.0.15 Stoneburner.

can somebody help me to fix this please :)

sorry for my bad english :) my german is better :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Please post here this command when you log into ssh

omv-confdbadm read —prettify conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint

blkid

And

cat /etc/fstab

Looks like by the error the 4tb disk is registered in the db, but has no fstab line

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!