Repo from OMV-plugin-developers/arrakis stretch release is no longer signed

• Hello,

since today I got this error message when I try to update with apt-get update

Code
    E: The repository 'https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrakis stretch Release' is no longer signed.
    N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
    N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

First I thought it had something to do with my "old" backport kernel (v4.12) and even after updating to v4.13 I still got this error message.

So how can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance

OMV-Server-HW: MoBo Fujitsu D3417-B2 (Intel-LAN), Intel Xeon E3-1245 v6 Kaby Lake (4x3.70GHz), 16GB-Ram ECC UDIMM, 1x512GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro (sda2 - 30GB system, 4GB swap, sda5/rest - for work), 1x 10TB WD Red Pro, 1x 3TB WD Red (both basic setup) - Digibit R1 Sat-IP-Server with SatIP-Axe-Firmware

OMV-Server-SW: Debian Buster with Proxmox kernel (always up-to-date), OMV v5 (always latest), omv-extras-plugin (always latests), AutoShutdown-Plugin, Docker with PlexMediaServer, TVHeadend, any many more

BackupServer: Synology DS1010+ with 4GB Ram, 9TB@SHR (different hdd's), DSM 5.2-5967-2

• Offizieller Beitrag

So how can this be fixed?

The repo is signed but I don't know why this happens every once in a while. Maybe it happens when new packages are added to the repo and the Release file has to be updated/signed? It shouldn't cause any problems though.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hello @ryecoaaron

thanks for the info. Today I made an "update" in the "OMV-extras" and still got the error. So I did the "Apt Clean" and an "update" again and the error is gone. So no problems anymore.

Thanks in advance

Huberer

OMV-Server-HW: MoBo Fujitsu D3417-B2 (Intel-LAN), Intel Xeon E3-1245 v6 Kaby Lake (4x3.70GHz), 16GB-Ram ECC UDIMM, 1x512GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro (sda2 - 30GB system, 4GB swap, sda5/rest - for work), 1x 10TB WD Red Pro, 1x 3TB WD Red (both basic setup) - Digibit R1 Sat-IP-Server with SatIP-Axe-Firmware

OMV-Server-SW: Debian Buster with Proxmox kernel (always up-to-date), OMV v5 (always latest), omv-extras-plugin (always latests), AutoShutdown-Plugin, Docker with PlexMediaServer, TVHeadend, any many more

BackupServer: Synology DS1010+ with 4GB Ram, 9TB@SHR (different hdd's), DSM 5.2-5967-2

• Same problem here - and a clean and update didn't help...

Could it be that the packages are signed, but not the repo? Had this behaviour with another repo on bintray...

regards
    Lukas

• Offizieller Beitrag

Could it be that the packages are signed, but not the repo?

When you setup a repo on bintray, it ask for the key to sign the packages. For Debian 9 (OMV 4.x), the Release file also has to be signed. Since this error comes and goes, I would assume the Release file and the packages are normally signed. Not sure what is going on. I will send support an email but it takes them a few days normally. I might have to look at other options.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

my solution: I have OMV-Extras.org and OMV-Extras.org Testing active. Diasble OMV-Extras.org and the err gone.

You won't get any plugin updates if you disable it.

• Hi,

apt update, show me :

Proxmox5: Kernel 4.13.4-1-pve LXC: omv 4.x arrakis | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 4.x |

• Offizieller Beitrag

apt update, show me :

Yes, I am aware of it. There is nothing I can do. I am waiting on bintray support.

• Hi,

I am having the same problem. Is there already a solution to it?

Thx

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have you heard back from bintray support?

Nope but this is only keeping you from getting updates from the omv-extras testing repo (which there aren't any). Typically this comes and goes. I have an update to push soon. Hopefully this triggers the system to rewrite the release file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!