Rasberry Pi OMV 3.0.89 to 3.0.90 Web GUI Fail

• Good morning OMV!

The down and dirty

Updated via Web GUI results in;

Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to open include file 'js/omv/NavigationPanel.js'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/controlpanelabstract.inc:42
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/controlpanelabstract.inc(70): OMV\ControlPanel\ControlPanelAbstract->scanFiles('js/omv/Navigati...', Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/controlpanelabstract.inc(87): OMV\ControlPanel\ControlPanelAbstract->scanFiles('js/omv/module/a...', Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/administration.inc(53): OMV\ControlPanel\ControlPanelAbstract->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/controlpanelabstract.inc(184): OMV\ControlPanel\Administration->getJavascriptIncludes()
    #4 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(41): OMV\ControlPanel\ControlPanelAbstract->render()
    #5 {main}

ran omv-firstaid = same result (i use SSL) :thumbdown:
    apt-get update && apt-get upgrade = same result :S
    Reboot. after 132 days of uptime, same result ;(

grep open

ii libgnutls-openssl27:armhf 3.3.8-6+deb8u7 armhf GNU TLS library - OpenSSL wrapper
    ii libio-html-perl 1.001-1 all open an HTML file with automatic charset detection
    ii libltdl7:armhf 2.4.2-1.11 armhf System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
    ii libopenipmi0 2.0.16-1.4 armhf Intelligent Platform Management Interface - runtime
    ii lsof 4.86+dfsg-1 armhf Utility to list open files
    ii netcat-openbsd 1.105-7 armhf TCP/IP swiss army knife
    ii openmediavault 3.0.90 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-backup 3.6 all backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-flashmemory 3.5 all folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.4.29 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-openvpn 3.0.6 all OpenVPN plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-plexmediaserver 3.8.1 all OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    ii openmediavault-resetperms 3.3 all Reset Permissions
    ii openssh-blacklist 0.4.1+nmu1 all list of default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
    ii openssh-blacklist-extra 0.4.1+nmu1 all list of non-default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
    ii openssh-client 1:6.7p1-5+deb8u3 armhf secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
    ii openssh-server 1:6.7p1-5+deb8u3 armhf secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines
    ii openssh-sftp-server 1:6.7p1-5+deb8u3 armhf secure shell (SSH) sftp server module, for SFTP access from remote machines
    ii openssl 1.0.1t-1+deb8u6 armhf Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - cryptographic utility
    ii openvpn 2.3.4-5+deb8u2 armhf virtual private network daemon

any ideas would be helpful im at a loss?

• Offizieller Beitrag

after 132 days of uptime, same result

Did you clear your browser cache or do a ctrl-shift-R? omv-aptclean may help too.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

cache clear and tried on multiple browsers, chrome & edge = same result

What about omv-aptclean?

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

The problem is that NavigationPanel.js doesn't exist on OMV 3.x. I have no idea why it is looking for it. Did you have your dashboard configured with other tiles? Did you try private/incognito mode on any of those browsers?

• I do recall trying to install a cpu temperature panel. I dont recall what the code was. Ill see if I can find it.

Incognito availed the same result

found this in:
    root@notzraid5:/var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin# nano sensors.js

/**
    * Sensors plugin for system information.
    */
    // require("js/omv/NavigationPanel.js")
    // require("js/omv/PluginMgr.js")
    // require("js/omv/data/DataProxy.js")
    // require("js/omv/data/Store.js")
    // require("js/omv/grid/TBarGridPanel.js")
    // require("js/omv/RrdGraphPanel.js")
    Ext.ns("OMV.Module.Diagnostics.SysInfo");
    /**
    * @class OMV.Module.Diagnostics.SysInfo.Temperatures
    * @derived Ext.TabPanel
    */
    OMV.Module.Diagnostics.SysInfo.Temperature = function(config) {
    var initialConfig = {
    title: "CPU temperature",
    rrdGraphName: "sensors"
    };
    Ext.apply(initialConfig, config);
    OMV.Module.Diagnostics.SysInfo.Temperature.superclass.constructor.call(
    this, initialConfig);
    };
    Ext.extend(OMV.Module.Diagnostics.SysInfo.Temperature, OMV.RrdGraphPanel, {
    });
    OMV.preg("sysinfo", "system", OMV.Module.Diagnostics.SysInfo.Temperature);

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dereknotz () aus folgendem Grund: added found code

• Offizieller Beitrag

That would be the problem. remove sensors.js. That must be an old version. And how did you install it? The sensors plugin wasn't in your dpkg output. I hope you aren't just randomly placing files you downloaded from somewhere.

• apt-get purge lm-sensors

/var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin# rm sensors.js && rm Sensors.js

Reloaded webpage and FIXED!!!

What I learned! lm-sensors + openmediavault = messed up WebUI (DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE)

Thank you for you help
    ryecoaaron
    :thumbup:

• I hope you aren't just randomly placing files you downloaded from somewhere.

it was from: http://www.favas.in/integrate-sensors-with-openmediavault/

or something like it for RasPI. The error never manifested because I never rebooted. this would of happened regardless of update.

I want to thank you again for jogging my memory. and the help you gave. I learnt my lesson for sure. I rely on this PI for a home file server.

• Offizieller Beitrag

it was from: favas.in/integrate-sensors-with-openmediavault/

or something like it for RasPI. The error never manifested because I never rebooted. this would of happened regardless of update.

I want to thank you again for jogging my memory. and the help you gave. I learnt my lesson for sure.

It is too bad that that blog even exists. There is a plugin (openmediavault-sensors) that does this and we write plugins so that people don't have to do things like this. Glad your system is working.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!