Failed to execute XPath query '//services/nut'.

• Hello everyone,
    First of all, i'm sorry if i make mistake, i'm french i'll try to write a correct english

Its my first post, i'm new on the forum

I need your help
    I had just installed my NAS and i have this error :

"Failed to execute XPath query '//services/nut'"

that pop up several times :(;(

it seems that it is critical cause i cannot do any update or upgrade since i have this error

Anyone have an idea ?
    thanks for your help :thumbup:

• Hello @Eul'viking welcome to the forum.

Please provide some more info! Which OMV version you are running - you can tag your thread accordingly. What are you doing when the problem occures? Exact error message and so on.

The nut-service would point to the "network - UPS - tools". Did you install an UPS device?

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Hello thanks for answering
    The problem came after an update/upgrade that went not to the end, i don't know why i might add.

So the solution that i found was to reinstall OMV on the NAS from scratch, it worked.

I have now something that is working fine, i share the folder and can acces from the others computers from the lan.

Now i tiry to connect and configure a scanner/printer with no success... it's an other problem, maybe i should open an other topic

• Hey, I've also got this error.
    I just installed OMV 4 and want to install the NUT plugin for my UPS.

During the installation I get this error:

Closing the installation popup results in warnings:

Can anyone please help me?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!