Unable to enable Flash Memory Plugin (method setSettings does not exist)

• Hello,

i'm using an RPI2 with a fresh install of the latest stable OMV and have setup everything to my liking except for this one thing:
    as the system sits on SD-Card i really want to use the flash memory plugin, but for somereason am not able to enable it.

i obtain the following error message when trying to enable it:

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'The method 'setSettings' does not exist for the RPC service 'Flashmemory'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:91
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Flashmemory', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
    #1 {main}

i followed the notes that recommend editing the fstab and even though the "before" lines did not exist at all, i created the "after" lines, however without any positive effect to my actual problem.

i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin, which didn't help either..

thanks in advance for any help given!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Clear your browser cache and/or ctrl-shift-R. The enable switch was removed. The plugin is enabled when installed and disabled when removed.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!