Docker CE - repo enabled but Failed to fetch https://dl.bin...

• running now cheers

i have the portainer pdf , and was looking for how to add images like sonarr, jackett radarr. amongst others

but the documents does not show how to set them up

pulledl the images
    in docker
    docker pull linuxserver/jackett
    and
    pulled the image in portainer by adding
    linuxserver/jackett

so i assume this is the same way to pull the images

after doing this i get

Unusedlinuxserver/jackett:latest

how do i get the image working/running

thanks

• Now you have to run this image.
    You can run the image from portainer GUI or in command line. I personally prefer running in command line and manage containers in portainer GUI.

Each image you download has informations in dockerhub. For jackett, look here, you need 2 folders:

• /config - where Jackett should store its config file.
    • /downloads - Path to torrent blackhole

So, go to your omv host in ssh and create a folder for Jackett where you want to store data:
    For exemple :

Code
    sudo mkdir /srv/DEV-disk-by-label-01/Jackett
    sudo mkdir /srv/DEV-disk-by-label-01/Jackett/config
    sudo mkdir /srv/DEV-disk-by-label-01/Jackett/downloads

sudo chown -R yourDockerUser:docker /srv/DEV-disk-by-label-01/Jackett/

Now, to run jackett:

Code
    docker create
    --name=jackett
    -v /srv/DEV-disk-by-label-01/Jackett/config:/config
    -v /srv/DEV-disk-by-label-01/Jackett/downloads:/downloads
    -e PGID=<gid> -e PUID=<uid>
    -e TZ=Europe/Paris
    -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
    -p 9117:9117
    linuxserver/jackett

Replace PGID et PUID and change timezone (TZ) to put yours.

• thanks for that info

created and running using this setup

sudo mkdir /wdblue/jackett
    sudo mkdir /wdblue/jackett/config
    sudo mkdir /wdblue/jackett/downloads

sudo chown -R piomv:docker /wdblue/jackett /

docker create \
    --name=jackett \
    -v /wdblue/jackett/config:/config \
    -v /wdblue/jackett/downloads:/downloads \
    -e PGID=100 -e PUID=1000 \
    -e TZ=Europe/London \
    -p 9117:9117 \
    linuxserver/jackett

container runs , so i go to hostipaddress:9117 but page unavailable container stops immediately
    log shows
    standard_init_linux.go:195: exec user process caused "exec format error",

any idea's

• I'd be willing to bet that you are running OMV on an ARM platform. If you are, then linuxserver/jackett is the wrong image to be using. The one for ARM hardware is lsioarmhf/jackett

I have another suggestion for you. Please edit your profile on this forum to include a posting signature, and in it list what hardware you run on and what OMV version you run. Keep this current too.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Portainer is another decent Docker GUI interface.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I'd be willing to bet that you are running OMV on an ARM platform. If you are, then linuxserver/jackett is the wrong image to be using. The one for ARM hardware is lsioarmhf/jackett

I have another suggestion for you. Please edit your profile on this forum to include a posting signature, and in it list what hardware you run on and what OMV version you run. Keep this current too.

Yes, it's the wrong image. It's a great idea to put hardware in the signature and maybe in the titles of HOW-TO guides ?
    He already installed portainer a few post before but he didn't know how to use it so I think command line is a great option. It's pretty clear.

• thanks guys, was only on this the other day Docker list and should have realised, of course you can't read all past posts but i did say i was using a Pi, my mistake anyway , searched that many places recenlty, to try to get this working, learnt a bit aswell ,

added a signature

sure i'll be back

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!