[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• No errors during install. did a reinstall. And yes it stands in his folder. I don´t get it why its not working. Olso i did a complete reinstall of omv and used youre script for sabnzbd and sickbeard, and thats working perfect !

• Hello,

Installed, changed permissions and run but on first run I get

Code
    Just checking for any new updates for installed files
    If this is a new install it will take some time
    Please wait...

However it's been sat there for an hour now, am I just being impatient? Is it because I've already installed sab via another method?

Thanks for any help

• Zitat von "dergert"

No errors during install. did a reinstall. And yes it stands in his folder. I don´t get it why its not working. Olso i did a complete reinstall of omv and used youre script for sabnzbd and sickbeard, and thats working perfect !

Could you try both of these,

service headphones restart

cd to the folder containing headphones and do

nano config.ini and make sure http_host = 0.0.0.0, if it was then do,
    python Headphones.py

if not, you will need to stop headphones (service headphones stop) before changing that file, once you have changed that line then you can restart headphones (service headphones restart)

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I'm getting the same problem. Left it running all night and still nothing

• Zitat von "bentanvil"

I'm getting the same problem. Left it running all night and still nothing

I added that section in just for this reason.

Instead of the script freezing while in another routine and there being a number of reasons that could make it freeze, in this section all its doing is

Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade

This is needed to be done to unsure you have no left over upgrades/installs waiting to finish and to make sure that apt-get is working. I suggest you run these commands outside of the script to find out what is going wrong. If apt-get is having problems the script will not work so you would need to fix this before re-running the script.

• I guess it has to be root as it executes these two commands, right on the beginning:

Code
    apt-get update
    apt-get upgrade

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• I did add a new feature that will say if your not running as root and then quit the script.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

Updated script based on my old script that was HERE

2) Once your logged in via SSH type following commands 1 by 1 and in this order:

Code
    cd /
    wget wget https://raw.github.com/cptjhmiller/OMV_Installers/master/omv.sh
    chmod +x /omv.sh
    ./omv.sh

Just noticed an error in your install guide. You have wget twice in a row, I wasn't paying attention and just copy-pasta the code and was getting very frustrated lol :roll: Thought I should just let you know ^^

Notes/Probs: It hanged at 20% for about 5min before it finally moved, is that normal? 0.o? Overall about 10min to just install SickBeard (30MBS internet, just thought it was note worthy lol). In the end I can't access SickBeard, get a chrome default "nothing here page." I can manually start it and it works... Will try to reboot and see if it starts at boot.

EDIT: Doesn't start at boot.
    In init.d there is a sickbeard folder that holds a .txt file called "sshot5161b529c109d.txt" and inside:

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Intel Core i7 960 @3.2ghz
    Memory:
    26GB RAM
    Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-0.bpo.9-amd64
    Version: 5.6.2-1 (Usul) Debian Buster [From Fresh Install of 5]

• Zitat von "hakarune"

Well done hakarune for being the first person to spot my deliberate mistake (that's my story and im sticking to it)
    Fixed.

Zitat von "hakarune"

Just noticed an error in your install guide. You have wget twice in a row, I wasn't paying attention and just copy-pasta the code and was getting very frustrated lol :roll: Thought I should just let you know ^^

Notes/Probs: It hanged at 20% for about 5min before it finally moved, is that normal? 0.o? Overall about 10min to just install SickBeard (30MBS internet, just thought it was note worthy lol). In the end I can't access SickBeard, get a chrome default "nothing here page." I can manually start it and it works... Will try to reboot and see if it starts at boot.

EDIT: Doesn't start at boot.
    In init.d there is a sickbeard folder that holds a .txt file called "sshot5161b529c109d.txt" and inside:

Could you do me a big favour and delete that folder and (if it exists) the init script for sickbeard (/etc/init.d/sickbeard) and then re-install sickbeard. If you have updated your settings these will not get changed.
    I need to rule out the folder being made by this script as it never happened during my testing, if it does remake the folder I will investigate further.

Also at what point did it stick at 20%? There is a point in the news groups indexers where it will look to have stopped but that lasts around 30 seconds to a minute all of the others normally tick over after a few seconds.

• i got another issue

after the successfull installation of Sickbeard, Couchpotato V2 and SABnzbd the script restarted.
    so i was stuck in a endless install loop.

also sickbeard gets installed in diffrent locations.
    now i have the following files and folders in my /

folders:
    autoprocesstv
    cherrypy
    sickbeard
    test

files:
    init.solaris11
    init.ubuntu
    init.freebsd
    ini.fedora
    sickbeard.py
    .travis.yml
    .gitignore
    readme.md

any advice?

cheers icki

• Fixed your issues and some other issues with sickbeard, you will have to delete those files manually tho.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

Well done hakarune for being the first person to spot my deliberate mistake (that's my story and im sticking to it)
    Fixed.

LOL. Just doing my civic duty lol.

Zitat von "jhmiller"

Could you do me a big favour and delete that folder and (if it exists) the init script for sickbeard (/etc/init.d/sickbeard) and then re-install sickbeard. If you have updated your settings these will not get changed.
    I need to rule out the folder being made by this script as it never happened during my testing, if it does remake the folder I will investigate further.

Also at what point did it stick at 20%? There is a point in the news groups indexers where it will look to have stopped but that lasts around 30 seconds to a minute all of the others normally tick over after a few seconds.

Deleted and reinstalling...

It stuck at this part for 5min:

2nd install it didn't, it just snapped right through it, like butter. And after install it was running (last time I had to run manually after.
    After reboot it was running just fine, problem fixed, not sure why the first time through, that folder/script was made in init.d

Zitat von "icki"

i got another issue

after the successfull installation of Sickbeard, Couchpotato V2 and SABnzbd the script restarted.
    so i was stuck in a endless install loop

if you get into a loop CTRL+C will stop any script or program you're in.

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Memory:
    26GB RAM

• On second run it will always shoot through as it just checks if the required items are installed, as no items should be needed (installed on first run)
    That part normally takes around 2 minutes on my system, it may have been that the download server was slow and that's what took some time.

Zitat von "hakarune"

if you get into a loop CTRL+C will stop any script or program you're in.

There were some ident issues with the script where if you in stalled sickbread (master) it would loop and keep asking to install it again and again and again (lol you get the picture) this was also fixed in that last update.
    The ident issue may have been the problem with the init script as well.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

There were some ident issues with the script where if you in stalled sickbread (master) it would loop and keep asking to install it again and again and again (lol you get the picture) this was also fixed in that last update.
    The ident issue may have been the problem with the init script as well.

0.o? Odd, I installed the master both times and had no loop either time lol. I guess I was just lucky on that side of things, and unlucky and getting the install to work first time lol.

Again, Love the script mate, I have everything working like a charm and added more apps (that I didn't even know I needed) because of your script :mrgreen: and now my server is awesome! And mostly automated for my TV and anime ^^

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Memory:
    26GB RAM

• Hi there,

Great script - but in using the new version it won;t let me select a folder. When I select 19 (IN MY CASE /OPT) it just goes back to the choose folder screen. The only input that works is 0.

Anyone else having this issue?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!