NFS Share created - Failed to execute command

• Pretty fresh install of OMV 3.0.91. It's running as a VM on Proxmox. I've passed through 4 disks and OMV sees them ok. They are a btrfs RAID10, so yea.

Going in to Storage > File Systems, I mounted one of the disks. Shows up ok.

Code
    root@nas:~# btrfs fi show /srv/dev-disk-by-id-scsi-0QEMU_QEMU_HARDDISK_drive-scsi4
    Label: none  uuid: b170f3a5-1122-4c65-be6f-f15338514846
            Total devices 4 FS bytes used 2.93TiB
            devid    1 size 5.46TiB used 1.47TiB path /dev/sdc
            devid    2 size 5.46TiB used 1.47TiB path /dev/sde
            devid    3 size 5.46TiB used 1.47TiB path /dev/sdb
            devid    4 size 5.46TiB used 1.47TiB path /dev/sdd

Btrfs v3.17

Then I created a Shared Folder. Shows up in the WebUI ok.

When I go to create an NFS share with that new Shared Folder, I get the following error:

However, there are entries in the exports file.

Code
    root@nas:~# cat /etc/exports 
    # This configuration file is auto-generated.
    # WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will be lost.
    #
    # /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be exported
    #               to NFS clients.  See exports(5).
    /export/Data 10.1.0.0/24(fsid=1,rw,subtree_check,secure)
    # NFSv4 - pseudo filesystem root
    /export 10.1.0.0/24(ro,fsid=0,root_squash,no_subtree_check,hide)

So at this point, the yellow bar is at the top still asking me to Apply the config. The NFS share is still listed there. If I deleted it, the /etc/exports file now shows basically empty. But the yellow bar asking to Apply the config is still there. So I hit Apply and get what looks like the same error as before, selecting Revert is the only way to clear the yellow bar.

• OMV does appear to be trying to remount what is already mounted. If I create an NFS share and Apply it, I get the error. Then if I unmount via the CLI and try doing the Apply again, it works. So OMV is trying to remount the share for some reason. I don't understand how it works or why it would be trying to do that.

Can we consider this a bug?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!