Folder assembly problem for SFTP clients.

• Good evening, I'm an inexperienced user, I decided to install openmediavault on ODROID XU4 and use it as a server for my external usb hard drives and then send files to other rooms with other devices where I installed LIBREELEC. I wanted to use SFTP so I installed the plugin, the installation has come to an end. I mounted the external drives and then tried to configure the folders. I created a user and a user group, I gave the write and read permissions, and defined the path of the files on the SFTP plugin. I tried to see if it works on FILEZILLA and WINSCP and everything is fine, the problem is mounting on LIBREELEC, it fails to see the folders and gives me a "unconnected network" error. Time I used Debian 8 Jessie and I do not know how lucky I was to get it to work. Now I'm 3 days trying and I can not get it started. I do not understand where I am wrong, is there a beginner tutorial? On Debian 8 I followed the file path to the desired point, but here it does not work, I tried to rewrite the path that gives me Openmediavault in the "Shared Folders" box but nothing, the name and password for sharing LIBREELEC folders I used that of the SSH terminal, the door I left the 22nd. Have some idea please, I do not know where to slam your head. Thank you.

• Thanks for the answer, I tried to change the port but the result is the same, maybe I'm wrong about the folder sharing path. If by chance I have a "ElementsO" hard disk where there are three "TV" and "Carton" folders, what do I have to write on shared folder paths? I've tried different combinations but nothing is opened and it does not connect. Thank you.

• Yes, at least I think there is the sftp protocol and the ftp protocol, they are separated so it is impossible to make a mistake, the problem and it does not open anything when I try to enter the data, there is ip address, folder path, username and password for these last two uses those for the ssh terminal, the path I tried different from Filezilla to the path on the pc desktop, the ip address clearly on the server where the files are located. I hope I do not miss something.

• I don't have a solution for you, but one thing that catches my eye is that the drive you are trying to use with the sftp plugin is formatted NTFS. My guess is that's the problem.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Time I had configured debian 8 with this SFTP protocol always with the same hard disk and it worked. I can not understand the difference with this. Unfortunately, the partition where I had the operating system was ruined and I do not remember how it was configured and now I'm in this situation.

• Have you tried with an inexpensive USB thumb drive formatted ext4 instead of NTFS?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Then I entered the username Marco and the password that I set on openmediavault user, I tried to connect to both Filezilla and Winscp and it works, connects and sees folders, but when i go to libreelec codes it does not work, maybe I miss the file path, do any of you use this system, and how did you set the file path? I think that's the problem.

• Incredible on my partition where I installed Debian 8 I installed the STFP package

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    from the terminal and then inserted the data on new Libreelec shares, I entered the path that gives me on desktop and works at the first shot. It also works on Filezilla and Winscp, it's a mystery do not understand how it works on Openmediavault yet the protocols are the same ??? I'm using an xu4 Odroid, I've installed it on EMMC Debian 8 and on Openmediavault microsd, the ip address is different but I do not think this depends on it. The Debian Port and the Default 22 I have not touched anything yet to see if it worked and it works without doing anything like that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!