Sonarr issues: Hangs checking for new downloads, Restart will sometimes hang, or not start entirely

• Latest version of Sonarr as of this morning

For the past couple days, I've noticed Sonarr is acting funny. The most obvious/annoying thing is it'll still grab episodes, but it will not rename and move them. I check tasks, and it is spinning under "Checking new downloads". Sometimes, a restart will fix the issue, but it'll only rename/move 3 episodes right away and then get stuck again. Then a GUI restart would not successfully restart, it'll hang/load on the gui and not actually load anything. Then I use the OMV gui to stop and start the app, but then it won't start at all. A restart of the OMV server fixes the issue to get to the Sonarr GUI, but it'll eventually lock up again.

(Let me know if I'm on the right track wit this next statement....)
    I attempted find the pid of Nzbdrone and then kill it using:
    ps ax | grep Nzbdr
    kill -9 35506

But received an error, then I did ps ax | grep Nzbdr multiple times and the pid keeps changing:

• Trying a few different things. So I've updated my mono to 5.4. Cleared all logs and rebooted OMV server and this is the Sonarr Log.

Here's a snippet, could it be a permission issue thats slowing the app itself down? Permissions have always worked, why would it randomly start hurting things?

• Re: the permissions problem, have you tried the resetperms plugin? I find that I have to use this every so often and it always solves permissions issues for me very easily.

As far as the plugin errors, I can't help much except to say that since I've ditched the plugins for Docker containers, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, etc are much more stable for me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!