Can mount btrfs file system, cannot unmount

• I have 4 disks that are a btrfs RAID10. OMV sees them and can mount them. I can view the contents via the cli and see all the content that's already on there.

Tried to create an NFS share and got an error that it looks like it's trying to remount the same devices. So I'm trying to unmount under File System and get the following error.

Mount shows it's still mounted

/dev/sdd on /srv/dev-disk-by-id-scsi-0QEMU_QEMU_HARDDISK_drive-scsi4 type btrfs (rw,relatime,space_cache,subvolid=5,subvol=/)

Can someone explain what OMV is trying to do here and why it might be failing?

• Yes I'm up to date. I just installed the 3.0.86 iso and updated to 4 yesterday.

Shows 4.0.9-1

It kind of looks like it is multiple mount points. I did a Mount for the File System, added 1 shared folder and 1 NFS share.

I was getting an error when trying to make the NFS share. It looked like it was trying to remount what was already mounted. So I manually umount from CLI, then Applied the NFS config and it worked without error.

• So poking around in there I see 3 things referencing the filesystem in question.

Not sure what I should do with them though.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!