Notifications - Turn Off Log In Notifications for Website.

• Does anyone no where the config is for the Notifications?

I turned everything off one by one from within the plugin, but still get emailed every time I log in to the website with the admin account. Where is the config file to disable this notification?

I basically just need the SMART notification for preemptive crashes.

OMV 3.0.90 (Erasmus) IBM/Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 - Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1225 v3
    8M Cache, 3.20 GHz (Quad Core). 32GB PNY Dual Channel 1600MHz DDR3 Memory. PNY CS1311 120GB SSD on OWC Accelsior S PCIe to SSD. 2, 4 Terrabyte Western Digital Reds 2, 8 Terrabyte Western Digital Reds. Intel Gigabyte LAN.

• Is not configurable at the moment. If you use the same pc and browser the backend should detect the cookie and not send a notification for every login. This works sometimes doesn’t, not sure if chrome specific.

That could be the issue, I use Safari... but, the issue is I clear my cache and cookies regularly.

OMV 3.0.90 (Erasmus) IBM/Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 - Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1225 v3
    8M Cache, 3.20 GHz (Quad Core). 32GB PNY Dual Channel 1600MHz DDR3 Memory. PNY CS1311 120GB SSD on OWC Accelsior S PCIe to SSD. 2, 4 Terrabyte Western Digital Reds 2, 8 Terrabyte Western Digital Reds. Intel Gigabyte LAN.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!