Problems mounting external drive to raspberry pi 2

• Hello all, new to this group and OMV. I installed the latest software from the website to a raspberry pi 2, but when i try to mount my drive i get the following error message:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/sda2' 2>&1' with exit code '21': modprobe: ERROR: ../libkmod/libkmod.c:557 kmod_search_moddep() could not open moddep file '/lib/modules/4.9.41-v7+/modules.dep.bin'ntfs-3g-mount: fuse device is missing, try 'modprobe fuse' as root

I have no clue what it all means, if someone can point me in the right direction or a detailed step by step how to resolve this issue i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

• I have no clue what it all means

Most probably just that you lacked patience. The readme on the download page states that it'll take up to 15 minutes with slow SD cards until installation finishes on first boot. Then the RPi reboots and is ready (and then this problem should be solved already).

So in case that's possible simply re-image your SD card with Etcher after you checked it with F3 (see here for details) and try it again. Same applies if you didn't use Etcher on the first attempt. :)

• sorry for late reply, it finally mounted the drive, but now i have another issues that is to do with kodi and accessing the shared folder. i already posted a thread about this issue

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!