error Failed to execute command after install OpenVPN

• Hello,
    after install and config openvpn i have a problem every time that i log in the webgui of OMV.

after put the password appear:
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; hostname --fqdn 2>&1' with exit code '1': hostname: Name or service not known

Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; hostname --fqdn 2>&1' with exit code '1': hostname: Name or service not known' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/net/dns.inc(46): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(121): OMV\System\Net\Dns::getFqdn()
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #6 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #7 {main}

i can enter to other optiones after made a page refresh , the problem appear again when i try to go to dashboard option

i tried with this:

• dpkg --purge openmediavault
    • apt-get clean
    • apt-get install openmediavault

and not work :/, tried uninstalling openvpn and continues the error ><. Someone have an idea of how to solve this?

• found... /etc/openmediavault/config.xml, removing the next line solve my problem

<dns>
    <hostname>openmediavault</hostname> <-- my computer doesn't have this name don't know why appear
    <domainname></domainname>
    <hostname></hostname>
    <domainname></domainname>
    </dns>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!