Docker booksonic default media folder

• Hi,
    I'm having a hard time to figure out why i can't get booksonic to create the books folder, i have tried to manually edit the location in the container gui.
    i have tried to add a folder in the web gui,
    i have remove and reinstalled the container several times.
    i t just seems the container does not create the default folder to put my files into.
    Any advice on what i could try is much appreciated.

omv 3.0, docker 3.1.10

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HackitZ () aus folgendem Grund: typo

• Which booksonic container are you using? Linuxserver.io? Can you show us a screenshot of your Docker container settings? Are you using any other Docker containers successfully?

Did you map the folder you are trying to use when you created the image?

• Which booksonic container are you using? Linuxserver.io? Can you show us a screenshot of your Docker container settings? Are you using any other Docker containers successfully?

Did you map the folder you are trying to use when you created the image?

I'm Using Linuxserver.io, i have running libresonic.
    i tried to add my own directory following your guide, but the image has it's own directory for books, atleast thats what the info page says about this booksonic image.
    here's a screen shot;

• And the directory you're specifying inside booksonic is /Audio-Books? When you run the image, can you check the log and see if it's got any errors?

I generally ignore the default directories for media. Actually I've changed my setup a bit since the guide: I now made a single storage container that maps all the directories I need for all of my images (except the config directories) and map that entire container to every single image.

• And the directory you're specifying inside booksonic is /Audio-Books? When you run the image, can you check the log and see if it's got any errors?

I generally ignore the default directories for media. Actually I've changed my setup a bit since the guide: I now made a single storage container that maps all the directories I need for all of my images (except the config directories) and map that entire container to every single image.

Yes i'm trying to add /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media/Audio-Books/ as my directory. ive checked the logs and nothing jumps out at me. here's a copy of my log for booksonic.

• Yes i'm trying to add /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media/Audio-Books/ as my directory. ive checked the logs and nothing jumps out at me. here's a copy of my log for booksonic.

Booksonic doesn't know that the actual path is /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media, it only knows the path you've specified under the "Container Paths" section. So, just use /Audio-Books and you should be fine.

• So i tried to change the path from
    /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media/Audio-Books/
    to
    /Audio-Books

Still my books dont show up? maybe i'll remove all again and start from scratch and see if the folder is created.

• So i renamed my audio-books folder, started over and then the folder is created. so i put some books in and nothing loads. i then tried to upload a book and i get an error

Code
    Uploading failed with the following error:
    "/books/Incoming/Michael Crichton - Prey.zip (No such file or directory)"

maybe the container is not working properly, unless someone else can confirm it's working?

• changed the upload path to my directory /Audiobooks. now the error is permission denied.
    with this being a container there's no permissions for booksonic in the acl, i have already gave docker permissions to the Audiobook folder but that did nothing for booksonic.
    so how do i make sure booksonic can have access to the Audiobook folder?

here's the new error

Code
    Uploading failed with the following error:
    "Permission denied: /Audiobooks/Michael Crichton - Prey.zip"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!