No web gui login, ssh works, left spcae is enough, webserver is running,

• Hey all,

I'm running debian jessie on a wd live duo. Build my own php5-pam and proftp...something packages and installed them because there are no packages for powerpc.

I have access over ssh and serial with root. The omv-firstaid password change doesn't work. I can see how it changes the password in /etc/shadow but the login doesn't work.

Maybe you can help me which log i can check to find the error.

When i change the password with omv-firstaid the shadow hash is a md5 hash while when i change the password for admin while im logged in over ssh it is a sha512 hash. Maybe this can help... The webserver gives back Incorrect username or password.

I believe it cannot be such a big thing and im so happy that i made it to this point.

Thanks in advance
    Pyrus

• Sorry, i showed up a error while i post the first one.

I don't know any of the php md5 extension. I assume when i install openmediavault over apt-get install i get everything what it need?
    What package do you mean?

I just captured the login process with wireshark and it looks that the password is not send over the webgui.

• Sorry, i showed up a error while i post the first one.

Never mind. That happens from time to time for no apparent reason. If it does happen, please wait about 30s. In most cases the post was successful.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!