NFS exports by IP address

• I've just installed Open Media Vault on an ODROID HC1 and updated to 3.0.92. So far I have managed to access files on it using NAS.
    In the past I've just used a stock copy of the Debian-based distro that HardKernel provides, and have an extensive /etc/exports file.

I have reserved addresses for 29 devices. Some are in regular use and some intermittent.

I need to control access by device address, not user. The web interface appears to only allow a single address/mask.
    I tried using my old /etc/exports, but it appeared to be ignored.

How do I control by address?
    Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

This was a request long time ago, the commit went through but this has never worked. The subnets or addresses are not parsed correctly into exports file. If you really need a custom exports then just disable the nfs server in omv, and use systemctl to enable it manually and edit your exports at your requirements.

If i have time i'll take a look see if i can submit a PR to fix this issue that should've been fixed some time ago.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!