Expand XFS Filesystem after adding a 5th Drive to RAID 5

• I have expanded my hard drive space in RAID 5 by adding a 5th 3TB drive. I wasn't able to do this within the GUI as I was able to expand in OMV2. I had to use the command line to expand the RAID

Code
    mdadm --add /dev/md127 /dev/sdb
    mdadm --grow /dev/md127 --raid-devices=5

Here's the details on the clean RAID5

Now when I go to the file systems menu in the GUI of OMV3 I click on my File System and select Resize (see attachment).

I get this error:
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; xfs_growfs '/srv/dd3de295-9705-4573-b299-53e77a01fada' 2>&1' with exit code '1': xfs_growfs: /srv/dd3de295-9705-4573-b299-53e77a01fada is not a mounted XFS filesystem

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; xfs_growfs '/srv/dd3de295-9705-4573-b299-53e77a01fada' 2>&1' with exit code '1': xfs_growfs: /srv/dd3de295-9705-4573-b299-53e77a01fada is not a mounted XFS filesystem' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/xfs.inc(37): OMV\System\Process->execute()
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(681): OMV\System\Filesystem\Xfs->grow()
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->resize(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('resize', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'resize', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

Would it be safe to resize the file system in the command line using:

Code
    xfs_growfs /dev/md127

I want the file system to take all the available space on the RAID so I don't need to specify the size, correct?

I have used this tread to get me this far. I just don't want to mess up my file system at this junction.

Thanks in advance

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!