Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

• OMV 4.x
    • New

Been waiting for this release a while. However, after installation of the plugin I get the following error.

Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 3)
      #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
      #2 {main}

How do I solve this?
    • New

Zwei wrote:

Been waiting for this release a while. However, after installation of the plugin I get the following error.

Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 3)
      #2 {main}

How do I solve this?
      How did you install it? Did you do it through the OMV-Extras repo or using my instructions from my earlier post?
    • New

David B wrote:

Zwei wrote:

#2 {main}

How do I solve this?
      How did you install it? Did you do it through the OMV-Extras repo or using my instructions from my earlier post?
      I managed to install it with your instructions. Pulling it from the repo caused the above mentioned error, but installing it by pulling it directly seemed to work. Thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zwei ().

• New

Zwei wrote:

Pulling it from the repo caused the above mentioned error, but installing it by pulling it directly seemed to work.
      It shouldn't. It is the exact same code.
      omv 4.1.6 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.16 backports kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.7
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please read this before posting a question.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • New

Zwei wrote:

It shouldn't. But it did. Don't know why.
      I think you had an apt issue and the second installation fix it. I don't think getting the code from git did it.
      omv 4.1.6 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.16 backports kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.7
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please read this before posting a question.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Users Online 2

1 Member and 1 Guest