Rutorrent / XeroxMalf Help Opening Port

• I've tried to open ports up, down , left and right I've added them into my Router, into the container. I've changed them I don't know how many times now. I've even attempted to follow these instructions (below) and every time it stays closed. This is the only client (rtorrent specific) that has this problem. It only passively uploads files to others. please help I thought I had the solution but i have failed at every step.

To fix this, follow these steps:
    1. Go to your Container and stop it. (Docker, select the Container, click Stop.)
    2. With the Container selected, click Edit > Port Settings.
    3. Click the Add button (at top left) and add a new entry.
    4. For Local Port, the GUI will set Local Port to Auto, but you need to manually change that to 51413 (or whatever your listen port was set to). The GUI may tell you that the number you entered isnt correct, but it is.
    5. For Container Port, enter 51413 (or whatever your listen port is)
    6. For Type, Select TCP.
    7. Click Ok to save your changes... and thats it.

• nobody? here is what i have for docker port container

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
    permitted by applicable law.
    Last login: Tue Nov 28 21:13:52 2017 from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    root@openmediavault:~# docker port 26268f3fe77a
    443/tcp -> 192.168.0.15:443
    45566/tcp -> 192.168.0.15:45566

Router
    external internal

Name45566-4557645566-45576
  • Your .rc file and router config have a range of ports, but your Docker container settings seem to pass through only a single port. Maybe try setting the.rc file to 45566-45566, random = no, and forwarding only port 45566.

• Ok made the change and doing a full reboot just to make sure everything takes. After changing the rc file I restarted the docker container but it still showed the red exclamation point. After a reboot the same thing shows

Edit: After a full reboot (Router, Server) it's green. Thank you for the help!

• Ok, more noob questions.

I'm confused what I'm supposed to do after installing rutorrent in Docker. I have no Linux programming knowledge but can follow directions. :)

Am I supposed to create the rtorrent.rc file? I can see one in my .config/rutorrent/rtorrent directory but I'm unclear what I do at this point.

Intel Pentium Processor G4400 3.3 GHz
    Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Single DDR4 2400
    MSI Pro Series Intel B250 MB
    OMV 3.0.94

• You don't need to do anything with that file if everything works as you want it to right out of the box. However, if you prefer to tweak, you can just edit the rc file that was created. No need to make a new one.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!