And let the fun begin. 2 Servers both running OMV but how to configure?

• Hello everyone at OMV!

First of all, what a lovely bit of software, there is definitely a learning curve here but I believe I am getting there. Due to the openess of OMV I think I am having a hard time following guides due to my requirements.
    So I have already killed my first OMV install, and before I start this lovely project I would rather have a clear understanding on what I want to achieve.

My setup
    Server 1; HPe Gen 8 Microserver G1610T CPU and 4GB ram. This is the storage box as it has 12TB of raw storage.
    Server 2 uSVR Compulab box, i7-3555LE CPU and 16GB ram. This will be my docker host and plex media server 2TB of raw SSD storage.

I have installed Union FS and Snapraid on both boxes, now I have hit a brick wall. I want mount the storage from Server 1 and make it accessible on Server 2. I have found plenty of options on how to turn on NFS, SMB and even a iscsi target. However none of these options I can find a method of mounting the NFS share I have created on Server 1. Am I missing something?

Regards,
    Rick :thumbup:

• Not yet @Nibb31

This is all new to me. I keep bumping into unRaid that seems to just do this out of the box (Compute and Storage nodes). But I think with OMV it will feel much more satisfying once completed.

I will give it a search, is it part of the omv extras?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!