Error after restart

• Hi, I have this error after add 2 disk in my RAID 5 created correctly. After restart I stuck in this error. Can I solve? Excuse for my bad English. On this RAID I have my life, photos, music, and videos of my child. I installed OMV 4.
    Very thank you!

Inviato dal mio VIE-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

• OMV 4.

OMV 4 is tagged as "pre-alpha". That should give you a food for thought. Personally I would not use it for important data, even with a working backup.

So hopefully you are not suggesting that all of your data is only on this RAID 5 system?

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• I used OMV 3 without problems on a test system. Then I decided to make the leap from Windows with pool storage to OMV. At the time of downloading the latest release I did not read well that I was a pre-alpha, but a beta and seeing it stable I began to upload the data. until today when I added all my hard drives. I really have the data on the cloud, but the films collected in years, no.

Inviato dal mio VIE-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!