No internet connection, using nextcloud in a docker container

• Hello,

I’m a pretty new OMV user and I need your help.

My problem is that I get no internet connection for the nextcloud docker container (linuxserver.io). I already reinstalled the docker image/container multiple times and used both methods for the network interface - bridge and host. Have you any idea what the issue could be and where I have to look for?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you forward ports for the container?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Not automatically, you have to specify what type of network to provide the container first, and then depending on your answer, you may have to forward specific ports. If you choose "host" mode, this requirement is eliminated, but you run the risk of conflicts between the Docker ports and other services running on your machine (most notably, the OMV interface on port 80).

• Yes I did, when you start the image it asks you to set the ip and ports. Nextcloud states it need :423 or one of them so I’ve entered for the host
    The ip of the omv, the host port which is 8080 then changed the exposed port to 423

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!