The configuration object 'conf.system.sharedfolder' is not unique. An object with the property 'name' and value 'xyz' already exists.

• Dear all,

I´ve got the listed below error message.

Fehler #0:OMV\AssertException: The configuration object 'conf.system.sharedfolder' is not unique. An object with the property 'name' and value 'XYZ' already exists. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:480Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(279): OMV\Config\Database->assertIsUnique(Object(OMV\Config\ConfigObject), 'name')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->set(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

I´ve inadvertently set up a folder into the wrong direction. Then I´ve deleted the smb permissions to correct this. The folder is still somewhere... During I´ve to tried to set it up into the correct path the message appears. Can´t do anything in the smb since then.

Does anyone knows how to fix it? Second question. Is it possible to fix it via transferring data? I´m actually moving a huge amount of data from Win to OMV via SMB. I´d really prefer to fix it a.s.a.p. because, I´ve to do some nasty configuration with the new path I´ve tried to create.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards

PS: German is possible as well.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!