Plex media server plugin Web Client tab blank and no response

• Hello everyone, I have successfully installed openmediavaut and the Plex Media Server plugin for a while, and everything works fine except that clicking the Plex Media Server link from the left navigation column, the Web Client tab displays nothing. This is actually not a big deal because the plex works for me if I open in browser directly, but I want everything be perfect. I've googled but until now no solution found.

I have noticed that when inspecting the webpage(I'm using Chrome), there are some javascript errors, one of which reads:

Refused to frame 'http://10.0.0.2:32400/' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Note that 'frame-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback. (10.0.0.2 is my local ip address).

The pics are attached. Is there anyone having the same issue?

• My disclaimer: I am absolutely not at all knowledgeable in any of the many variables that could be causing this problem. That said, a shot in the dark: I remember reading that recently, Plex made a change that prevented their UI from being displayed in frames which broke HTPC managers like Muximux and HTPCManager. Could this be the culprit?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I remember reading that recently, Plex made a change that prevented their UI from being displayed in frames which broke HTPC managers like Muximux and HTPCManager. Could this be the culprit?

That is exactly what the problem is.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!