Errors with OMV-Extras on fresh OMV 4.0.14-1

• I just installed a fresh image of OMV 4.0.14-1.
    If I try to open up the OMV-Extras in the left menu I get an error:

Code
    Fout #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; cat /boot/grub/grub.cfg | grep ^menuentry' with exit code '1':  in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/omvextrasorg.inc(192): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceOmvExtras->getKernelList(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getKernelList', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('OmvExtras', 'getKernelList', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

Does anybody have an idea to solve this?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Does anybody have an idea to solve this?

While I do need to fix this, it isn't really an important error and there is nothing for you to solve. The code to look at the grub config is faster than the code to hide the kernel tab and it only applies to arm systems.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!