Help mounting storage to two Docker containers

• I've done a bit of reading about Docker, but I'm still sorta lost. The WebGUI that openmediavault ships with for Docker looks fairly straight forward, and I've successfully gotten the two images in question (EIther rutorrent or Flood, and Emby) to run on a VM and access them on my network. I'm considering moving my NAS over to OMV to use this functionality because I think it'll open me to a lot of nice features, but I had one big hurdle. How do I mount hard drives to these containers?

Here is my use case- I have (currently) two storage drives, we'll say /mnt/HDD1 and /mnt/HDD2. One is full, so my torrent client does not need to touch it, only Emby. /mnt/HDD1 needs to be accessible from the Emby container, and /mnt/HDD2 needs to be accessible from both the torrent client and Embys containers at the same time (and exposed to the host filesystem for me to clean up files, rename them, etc). How would I go about doing this in the WebGUI?

• Recently, I've stopped mapping storage locations to each individual container as needed. Instead, I've made one "mega-storage" container, and linked that to each and every application container I run.

I can't give any screenshots like in my Docker guide thread since I'm at work, but maybe you can figure it out by looking at the configuration when you set up a new container. If not, give me some time and I'll add a new post to the Docker guide with an explanation.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!