WebGUI showing blue screen

• Hi all,

I'm attempting to do a clean install of 4.0.14. Installation has been completed and when I try to access the web gui via browser, I get a blank blue screen with OMV logo. I do not get a login to enter admin and default password.

Reading over the forum and tried a few things, I've tried the following;

Clearing browser cache (Tried in private/incog mode)
    Different browsers
    Different PC
    Changed port via omv-firstaid
    Changed ip address
    rm /var/cache/openmediavault/*.json
    apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault

After trying all the above, I tried different version of OMW, 2.1 and 3.0.94 and both are showing the same blue screen when accessing webGUI. I tested the 4.0.14 in a virtual machine and was able to access its webGUI just fine. This leads me to assume that this is hardware related?

ran df -h

Code
    Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev            1.9G     0  1.9G   0% /dev
    tmpfs           388M  5.6M  382M   2% /run
    /dev/sda1       225G  1.4G  212G   1% /
    tmpfs           1.9G     0  1.9G   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
    tmpfs           1.9G     0  1.9G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    tmpfs           1.9G     0  1.9G   0% /tmp

I opened the OMV in incongnito mode and inspected the page while loading it, I got this

Any idea?

• I've configured my router to forward port 80 to OMV and I was able to access the webGUI via my phone

After setting up everything, I kept getting an error message when trying to transfer files to OMV's SMB folder 0x8007003b message.

I took the whole machine setup to my office and it worked perfect there, I was able to access the OMV webGUI using the internal network, I was able to upload files on the network folder without it giving me the weird message.

It's gotta be something with my home router preventing the site from loading properly or from file transfer working properly...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!