Jdownloader

• No, didn't know this thread. Thanks for pointing me to this. Will have a closer look to it.

OMV-Server-HW: MoBo Fujitsu D3417-B2 (Intel-LAN), Intel Xeon E3-1245 v6 Kaby Lake (4x3.70GHz), 16GB-Ram ECC UDIMM, 1x512GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro (sda2 - 30GB system, 4GB swap, sda5/rest - for work), 1x 10TB WD Red Pro, 1x 3TB WD Red (both basic setup) - Digibit R1 Sat-IP-Server with SatIP-Axe-Firmware

OMV-Server-SW: Debian Buster with Proxmox kernel (always up-to-date), OMV v5 (always latest), omv-extras-plugin (always latests), AutoShutdown-Plugin, Docker with PlexMediaServer, TVHeadend, any many more

BackupServer: Synology DS1010+ with 4GB Ram, 9TB@SHR (different hdd's), DSM 5.2-5967-2

• JDownloader works also without Docker!

You can do this:

cd /tmp
    apt-get install -t jessie-backports ca-certificates-java openjdk-8-jre-headless
    mkdir -p /opt/jdownloader
    cd /opt/jdownloader
    wget http://installer.jdownloader.org/JDownloader.jar
    java -jar JDownloader.jar -norestart

You must restart JD 2-3 Times. When JD runs, CRTL-C

Copy thist Start Script to /etc/systemd/system/ and Name it "jdownloader.service" You must change the User that uses JD!

Then:

systemctl enable jdownloader.service
    systemctl start jdownloader.service

Thats it. After restart the Server. JD works.
    Sorry for my bad English!!

• I used a different image to the one mentioned above but on the one I used I had to ssh into OMV and paste this

Code
    docker exec jdownloader configure email@email.com password

I have also an Odroid HC 2 (armv7), which image did you used?
    Thank you, all, for sharing.

• thanks for this tutorial, jd2 running fine.
    but in myjdownloader it says an update is avaible
    if i try to update with myjdonwloader it's only rebooting jdownloader.
    how to you update the jdownloader container ?

thanks again

• One last thing, as i use clonezilla to backup omv, i would like to set up the JD config files in the omv hard drive instead of the data drive, but i can't found the folder used by JD with docker.
    So if you know where's the docker container's folders in OMV (i use omv3) ?
    thanks again

• Do you have a raspberry pi or something based on arm ?
    In this case you have to use a armhf image.

hey man. i have an odroid-hc2, which is arm. so i cant use the plusminus image right?
    could you lead me to an fitting image for my odroid? there are tons of jdownloader images in the docker repository, not sure which one is the right and i dont know where i find the info if its for arm.

but the rest of your tutorial should still be the same for arm, right?
    thank in advance!

• hey man. i have an odroid-hc2, which is arm. so i cant use the plusminus image right?could you lead me to an fitting image for my odroid? there are tons of jdownloader images in the docker repository, not sure which one is the right and i dont know where i find the info if its for arm.

but the rest of your tutorial should still be the same for arm, right?
    thank in advance!

Use the jaymoulin image.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!