Unable to acces my NAS : web interface doesn't work, only SSh does

• Hello,

First, I want to apologies for my English which isn't really good.

My problem started today, when I wanted to install "pyLoad" on my OMV Nas.

At a point of the tutorial I had to execute this command "sudo python pyLoadCore.py -s", but it doesn’t work because there were no "pyLoadCore.py".

So, I’ve tried to follow others tutorial and install others package (with "apt-get install") but nothing worked so I decided to remove what I have installed with "apt-get autoremove".

But while the uninstallation occurred, my internet connexon stopped working (not sure if it was just on my pc or on my pc and my NAS). So, after this was over, I shutdown my NAS and decided to make a backup off the USB drive where OMV is installed (this is the only backup that I have, a bit late I know).

Then I’ve put back everything in place and restart my NAS.

From this point, the NAS doesn’t show anymore in my Network window (on Windows 10) and I can’t access the web interface.

I’ve made some research, tried many things, and I’ve found this post: https://forum.openmediavault.o…covery-after-bad-upgrade/

It says to execute "apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault", and after done this, I’m able to see again the web interface, but I can’t login:

I’ve seen that this can be related to an incompatibility with a plugin, put nothing that I’ve tried worked.

So, I’m seeking for help to be able to have access again to my NAS.
    Maybe it would be easier to reinstall OMV, but I can do it without losing the data that I have my Hard Drives?

This really scare me, I don’t want to lose my data.

Thank you for your help!

ps: SSH connection still work fine

EDIT:
    I don't know how, but I have now acces to the files stored in my nas through Windows, but the web interface still doesn't work.

EDIT2:
    I've just reinstall everything and it work fine

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!