Can't Mount With Remote Mount via GUI

• So im trying to mount a remote share to my OMV box ive successfully done it via cmd line with the mount.cifs command. But when i try to use the GUI i get a error

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v '/srv/caee3c16-fa03-49be-b7f9-1b6d94668ed1' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount.cifs kernel mount options: ip=192.168.0.150,unc=\\192.168.0.150\Users,user=Sweeneys Home,prefixpath=Sweeneys Home\Desktop\HD,pass=******** mount error(13): Permission denied Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)

When i do the command line i use the following mount.cifs "//192.168.0.150/Users/Sweeneys Home/Desktop/HD" /home/root/mnt -o "user=Sweeneys Home",password=***

*I've tried with a different computer that doesn't have a space in its username doesn't work either

• Offizieller Beitrag

The plugin doesn't handle usernames with spaces properly (because they are evil). This is a common problem with things on Linux. I will think about fixing it but it is a low priority.

*I've tried with a different computer that doesn't have a space in its username doesn't work either

Can you post a screenshot of your remote mount settings?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!