Error enabling FTP

• When I try to enable the FTP (without changing the default settings) I get the following error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf proftpd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core: 34: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core: cannot create /srv/ftp/welcome.msg: Directory nonexistent run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core exited with return code 2
    • Offizieller Beitrag

How did you install OMV4? The directory /srv/ftp should always exist by default because it is the home directory of the ftp user. Are you sure the proftpd packages are installed?

• Hello,

I have the same problem with an OMV3.0.

I have no /srv/ftp folder created on my Raid drives

Zitat

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf proftpd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core: 34: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core: cannot create /srv/ftp/welcome.msg: Directory nonexistent run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core exited with return code 2

I try to reinstall proftpd using apt-get install proftpd.
    It seems not to be the right package name, so apt-get try to work with proftpd-basic and it reteurs the latest version is laready installed

I create the /srv/ftp directory and it works fine :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!