• Hi. I would for sure like to use omv but sins I can´t get mysql to work I can´t. I can not connect to it from anything (docker, plugins, etc.) so I´m stuck. :thumbdown:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hard to help when you provide no info other than it doesn't work.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

And what are your mysql settings? Does the mysql admin interface (mywebsql) work from the plugin? You still aren't giving me much to work with.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• I´ve setup a database and a user using mywebsql, so the plugin seems to work. Then from piwigo/docker I try to connect to the database using localhost/127.0.0.1 but it it can´t connect using the standard port 3306.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Then from piwigo/docker I try to connect to the database using localhost/127.0.0.1 but it it can´t connect using the standard port 3306.

The plugin is working fine then. A docker isn't on the same network as the docker host. So, you can't use localhost/127.0.0.1. You either have to use its dns name or ip address for the mysql address.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!