upload to OMV 300k, down 10MB, up/down to any other device 10MB how to fix?

• The problem:
    When uploading or downloading with SMB or FTP both methods show the same transfer speeds when going to OMV on the Pi. 10MB download but upload is only 300K at most.

When I try the same transfer from machine to machine (windows shared folders) I easily get 10MB both ways.

The size of file doesn't seem to matter. Everything from large 1gig files down to 1MB images seem to transfer at the same speeds.

What I've tried:
    I've tried uploading from multiple computers. Always the same upload speeds. Also tried plugging my laptop into the router and uploading completely wired end to end but still got the same speeds.

Obviously there is something wrong with my configuration on the Pi. This is what is currently in the SMB Extra Options:
    min receivefile size = 16384
    write cache size = 524288
    getwd cache = yes
    socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=524288 SO_SNDBUF=524288 IPTOS_LOWDELAY

FTP is not using any extra options but it shows the same speeds as well.

My setup:
    Rasp Pi 3
    wired connection to Pi from router, wifi to other devices in the house
    4TB USB drive attached to Pi
    EXT4
    Running off a Netgear Nighthawk 700AC router

I've tried using the various tweaks found in other posts on here, swapping out my extra options for theirs and restarting but nothing seems to be able to fix that slow upload speed. Anyone have any ideas?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!