OMV3 not booting after update

• Hello,

I have an OMV3 server runing for months without any problems.
    I make updates every 2 or 3 weeks to keep it up to date.

Today i received new updates, "xml..." , i launched the updates and all went ok.
    I clicked on restart to reboot the server, but the server didn't come back online.

I tried many times to reboot it but with no success. I have the little music that annouces that the server is running, but there is no ip adress, no web gui and no image on the attached screen.

I tried booting using the other available options 4.9.0 rescue, but i have the same behavior.

I can't find any forum post describing this kind of behavior, can you help please ?

thx,
    Haoujey

• hi,

yes i have a keyboard and monitor connected to the machine, but there is no login prompt.
    Screen becomes black just after the little music announcing that server is up.

• I don't know about music. My server isn't a jukebox and doesn't have speakers, ;)
    But if you have nothing, you might have experienced a hardware failure. Can you boot a Linux livecd or liveusb?

What is your hardware configuration?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!