Upgrade from 2x to 3x GUI error

• Im getting the following error upon logging into the gui..

i have to start the omv-engined manually or i get a file not found on the socket file... after that i get these permission errors...

which user is it attempting to use?
    where should i check to insure proper permissions to the socket?

Error #0:exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

to be thorough, here i a list of my plugins..

root@NAS:/run# dpkg -l openmedia*
    Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold
    | Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
    |/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
    ||/ Name Version ArchitectureDescription
    +++-============================-===================-===================-==============================================================
    ii openmediavault 3.0.96all Open network attached storage solution
    rc openmediavault-backup3.9 all backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    rc openmediavault-minidlna3.3.11all OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    rc openmediavault-nut 3.2.12all OpenMediaVault Network UPS Tools (NUT) plugin
    rc openmediavault-offlineimap 1.2 all offlineimap plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    rc openmediavault-omvextrasorg3.4.29all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    rc openmediavault-plexmediaserv 3.8.2 all OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    rc openmediavault-snapraid3.7.3 all snapraid plugin for OpenMediaVault.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!