Error installing Goodsync

• I am the developer of the GoodSync plugin. Unfortunately, the company behind GoodSync has decided to no longer offer the Linux version of GoodSync for free, meaning a license is now required if one wants to use it. Because of this, I am no longer going to support the plugin. If the company behind the software cannot be trusted to at least give their customers a warning, then they cannot be trusted to sync my personal data accurately.

• Ah, that's unfortunate. I agree with you that Goodsync should have given their customers a warning.

Yeah. I'm sorry about that. After customer support told me that it was no longer free for personal use, I responded asking why the website still stated that it was free for personal use. After I sent that message, they updated the website. If I had not sent them a message asking why the site had not been updated, it would probably still have inaccurate information on it.

Anyway, if you are still looking for a solution similar to GoodSync, I've started a separate thread here where people can post recommendations.

Edit: It looks like you found it yourself!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!