[Newbie kindly asks for support] "Software Failure. ... Wrong Username, wrong password (Falscher Benutzername oder Passwort)."

• Hi,

Today I installed OMV successfully on a new Orange Pi Zero Plus (OPI0+) using the prepared ISO image OMV_3_0_91_Orangepizeroplus_4.13.13.img.xz. It worked fine. I attached and mounted via the OMV UI an external USB 2.0 HDD. I installed also the miniDLNA Add-On and configured folder/file sharing and streaming for various clients. In parallel I connected to the OPI0+ thru PuTTY and changed the initial password of user 'root'. (The OPI0+ is connected via LAN cable directly to a Fritz!Box 7490.)

After logout (user 'root') from the OPI0+ PuTTY ssh session, the logon to the OMV web UI didn't work anymore. I haven't changed the initial password of the OMV user 'admin'. Thus, I keyed in the user 'admin' and the password 'openmediavault', but the error occured: "Software Failure. ... Wrong Username, wrong password (Falscher Benutzername oder Passwort)."

Subsequent to a second login to the OPI0+ via PuTTY ssh, the OMV UI login (user 'admin') worked again properly ?(
    This special effect occurs from time to time, and I can't retrace why.

What should I do? Nothing? ;) And hope that I can login again ...

Regards,
    Jochem

P. S.
    Many thanks to all people who have build and contributed to OMV and Armbian - wow!
    Installation and configuration of my mini-NAS as a music server went well, and I could enjoy streaming flac files to my AV receiver, using the remote control app (from the manufacturer) on an iPhone
    Selection of music (album, title, artist, etc.) works fine and fast, much more convenient and

OrangePi Zero Plus (using the ext. 1 TB HDD that is connected to a Fritz!Box 7490); Pioneer VSX-S520D + BDP-X300; Quadral Tornado; Panasonic Viera TX-L42V20E; Intel NUC 5i5RYH (Win. 10 Pro 64); TT-connect CT-3650 CI; Archgon Panasonic UJ-272; DVBViewer Pro+Mediaserver; Kodi; Pulse 8 CEC HDMI; Logitech LR Keyboard K830

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!