Compatible ISO for LePotato?

• Hi, Is there an ISO that is compatible with the Libre Computers AML-S905X-CC board?

I have tried to get OMV running on it by installing armbian, and then installing OMV, but either I have made a mistake or, I am just doing it all wrong (the most likely reason).

So if there is an ISO that is compatible with this board can someone point me in the right direction. Of if the board is useless for OMV (I use a Raspberry Pi 3 at the moment), let me know that too.

Thanks.

HP-Z620
    Xeon CPU E5-2690 @ 2.90GHz X 2
    112Gb DDR3 ECC RDimm Memory

plugins: omvextrasorg | flashmemory | minidlna | cputemp | resetperms | wol | zfs

• Is there an ISO that is compatible with the Libre Computers AML-S905X-CC board?

Nope. Boards with Fast Ethernet only are no good OMV candidates (and boards that use Micro USB for DC-IN without any undervoltage protection measures shouldn't be bought IMHO). Though you can choose an Armbian Debian variant and then simply use armbian-config --> Software --> Softy --> 'Install OMV'.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!