Upgrade 2 -> 3 faild No UI

• Hello,

i did the upgrade via omv-release-upgrade.
    It exit with error.
    Here the last lines out of the ssh terminal:

Samba ist running again. I am not shure about the status of the system.

Has enyone an idea what to do.

Regards
    Thomas

• Offizieller Beitrag

While I recommend a clean install not an upgrade, did you try apt-get -f install

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yes I did, it dose the last install again.
    I also tried do apt-get remove--purge openmediavault-usbbackup and tried to clean theRepo database (I think I did this ;) )

Do you know a HowTo for areinstall with detailed integration on the data volume? It is a raid 5, Ithink omv uses LVM for this.

Regards Thomas

• Hi! I am running into the same problem. Made an update from 2 to 3 and the web interface can't be accessed.

I wanted to avoid a new installation, because it is quite some work to set up all the shares and whatever.

What als can I do to make the upgrade work? Currently I only get a blank page when calling the webinterface.

I tried the above mentioned

Code
    apt-get -f install

as well as this code, which just gave me an error message (I had uninstalled all plugins before the upgrade.

Code
    apt-get remove--purge openmediavault-usbbackup

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!