Fresh install of OMV3, boolean error when trying to enable repos

• Hi,

So, like the title says, I have a fresh box with a brand new install of OMV3 on it. I the first thing I did was upload the omvextras plugin (openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb), which seemed to go fine.

However, when I try to enable a repository in the OMV Extras menu, I get an error on trying to save.

A little window pops up saying "enable: the value "on" is not a boolean".

But the problem seems larger than that. If I simply visit the Network page (I wanted to add a DNS address), I immediately get a popup saying "Error: the value is not an object", whatever that means. Any attempt to save anything results in a variation of this error.

Please heeeeeeelp.

• Wonderful, that worked. Thank you so much!

Can you offer any insight into why that worked? I'm a big fan of understanding the why of things, helps me not screw up in the same way so much.

• I do not know the reason for the error or why the solution works. It is a well known type of problem with other similar errors that are cleared the same way.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!